Bathroom Training

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Old Guy

Bathroom Training

Postby Old Guy » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:43 pm

As a young boy in a Catholic school, we were taught restroom skills by nuns. I don’t think they fully understood the male anatomy. This is what we were taught:

#1 open your pants/zipper
#2 pull your penis out of your pants
#3 pull the foreskin back
#4 urinate
#5 push the foreskin forward
#6 put your penis back into your pants
#7 zip up your pants

One afternoon a group of boys were taking a lot longer in the bathroom. Sister wondered why until she opened the door to hear them repeating 3, 5, 3, 5.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

WyoMan

Re: Bathroom Training

Postby WyoMan » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:28 am

It's funny--ad yet it isn't. Many years ago a boy, who had been in trouble and sent to a 'reform' school was beside me in restroom. He commented "I love to take a piss; it's the only time I can hold my pecker."
80; married 57 years; HBP well controlled, overweight. Prostate Arterial Embolization Jan 2017: No indication of cancer. Injections failed. Implanted Nov. 2, 2018. Dr. Karin Dolan, Billings, Mt. AMS LGX 15 cm+2 2.5 cm RTE. 65 ml reservoir.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:26 am

WyoMan wrote:It's funny--ad yet it isn't. Many years ago a boy, who had been in trouble and sent to a 'reform' school was beside me in restroom. He commented "I love to take a piss; it's the only time I can hold my pecker."

And women continue to tell men what they should do with their penises.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

oldog12

Postby oldog12 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:37 am

You nailed that!
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

Return to “Humor and Fun”