My New Diet

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Old Guy

My New Diet

Postby Old Guy » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:04 am

I was standing in line waiting to check out for forever it seemed like. The only thing in my cart was a 50 pound bag of dog food. The nice lady behind me asked what kind of dog I had, but since I was annoyed at the long wait I decided to have some fun.
Told her the dog food was for me. It’s my new diet. Dog food is nutritionally complete and I put a handful of the nuggets in my pocket and eat a few when I get hungry. That way I never find myself eating too much.
Of course, the lady asked if the diet works. Told her I was just starting the diet again but that I lost fifty pounds the last time I was on it.
Wow she says, and by now I had most of the folks waiting in line listening in. Why did you stop the diet if it was working so well, she asks.
Told her I had to quit the diet when I ended up in the hospital with tubes coming out of my body everywhere. The lady gasped and asked if that was due to the dog food diet. Told her no, it wasn’t the dog food diet. I was standing on the corner waiting on a ride when I saw a real cute poodle across the street, and I didn’t see the bus coming when I took off after her.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Donnyy

Re: My New Diet

Postby Donnyy » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:44 pm

:lol:
I would like to see how it was. I like when people have fun this way

Return to “Humor and Fun”