How the Bible views some other guys.

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
bromeman

How the Bible views some other guys.

Postby bromeman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 pm

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20 After many years of reading and listening to the Bible I discover something new and this Bible verse made me laugh (it was not one that I had to memorize),

thinktank

Re: How the Bible views some other guys.

Postby thinktank » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 am

I have been familiar with this scripture for years and also found it interesting.

It lets me know that being hung like a horse and spurting like a firehose have always been a fascination to the human race.

God in all of His wisdom allowed the fascination to be in His inspired word to reflect this longstanding fascination among not only promiscuous women, but among men too. The prophet who wrote this under the authorship of God's spirit was a man/male.

malehanger

Postby malehanger » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Yes, if you see much of the world you will in fact find an underlying fascination of sorts with large phalluses throughout the worlds historic art. Greek legends depicting the lower god of fertility Priapus with his massive, ever hard erection is one such example. Big penises have always been a symbol of strength, fertility, sexual prowess,"humor", "curse", satire and what have you.

It's very empowering to know I can (and continue to do so) make mine larger.

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 am

Stretch that pee pee!

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 am

Now that Nintendo has out a mini-version of the Wii, some people other than us have good reason to go play with their wee Wii!

We need a new version of Dig DUG from Atarii for the mini-Wii, Then it will be go pump up your wee Wii for us implant guys.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Return to “Humor and Fun”