Telling my 32 yr old son I’m getting an implant

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Rider1400

Telling my 32 yr old son I’m getting an implant

Postby Rider1400 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:10 am

Having dealt with Ed for 12 years,I’m going to see my chosen surgeon for an implant this Thursday. I have a very close relationship with both my kids and wanted to tell my son why I was going to Dallas(300 mile trip) midweek. So I nervously began explaining an implant and the pros and cons of such. About 5 minutes into my conversation with him, he literally busts out laughing causing me to just stop talking…. Confused and already nervous, I didn’t know whether to be mad or just stop talking about it……. My son finally got control of his laughter, and says I’m SO SORRY dad! ….. said I just had a thought and lost it!!!…. I said with a bit of frustration in my voice….. please explain!! Between laughing and stopping to get control of himself he says..”again I’m so sorry but had this thought,…. I’m going to have to ask you to let me see and demonstrate this tHING when it’s all said and done”!!!! We had a big laugh together and got serious and he had a few questions. Congested me on my decision.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

AussiePete

Re: Telling my 32 yr old son I’m getting an implant

Postby AussiePete » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:37 am

Congratulations on telling your son even though he found it amusing. It's something he needs to be aware of if or when he has similar issues. Doing a show and tell with him may be uncomfortable but let him do the asking at some future date.
I have 3 daughters who are unaware of my implant. They wouldn't want to know that their parents are still interested in and having sex...
Rgds
Pete
RP 2001, Radiation. Pills, Caverject, Tri-mix Injections all useless. Implanted 2016 AMS 700 LGX 15cm +3 RTE. Happy with the results. Better than having a limp dick.
Married 40+ yrs.
Up for show and tell here in Perth, AU.

Return to “Humor and Fun”