How The Fanny Was Made

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Geronimo

How The Fanny Was Made

Postby Geronimo » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:33 pm

How The Fanny Was Made.

Seven wise menmade up theirminds to make a fanny of their own design.

The first was a Carpenter full of wir,with a mallet and chisel he made a slit.

The second was a Blacksmith blacker than coal,with a anvil & sledge hammer
he made a hole.

The third was a Tailor long and thin, with a piese of red ribbon he lined it
within.

The forth was a Trapper big and stout,with the fur from a bear he lined it
without.

The fifth was a Fisherman old and bent,with a rotton old herring he gave it
a scent.

The sixth was a Preacher with a B.A, Degree, he blessed it & patted it and
said it could pee.

The seveth was a rabbit a mean little runt,he fucked it & blessed it & called a cunt.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

KenJ1947

Re: How The Fanny Was Made

Postby KenJ1947 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:46 am

I worked for 14 years for EDS (Electronic Data Systems--started by Ross Perot). I was on a special project to create a database of resources the company controlled around the world. Two people from Australia were brought in to assist.

One of them told us a story about one of the new execs--the first woman in upper management. She was in Australia giving pep talks. She told them about how she "had worked her fanny off" to get where she was. For Americans that means she worked hard. She didn't understand the snickers that went through the crowd of about 200 (?). She learned later that in Australia it meant that she slept around to get where she was.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

silverdude

Re: How The Fanny Was Made

Postby silverdude » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:14 am

Great stories LMAO!!
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

Return to “Humor and Fun”