FWB ?

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
DeanMartin

FWB ?

Postby DeanMartin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:13 am

I went on a blind date with a woman 10 years younger than me probably 4 years ago...we saw each other as friends at a gun range about a year later. Lost touch, texted again lost touch, texted again..... have texted for about 2 months again really a lot in common so we are pretty good friends neither one of us is in a relationship and neither one of us really wants to be. I went to visit her the other day. We ended up having sex and it was great. I would venture to say it was the best sex I had ever had seriously. No strings attached just male and female friend. And that's how we want to keep it, but we have texted quite a bit since that day 2 days ago and are eager to set up another time to do so is that fairly normal ?

ImplantMan

Re: FWB ?

Postby ImplantMan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:33 am

It’s more common than you might think, these days women are more apt to have that sort of relationship for any number of reasons, I think mainly cause women get horny too, they want cock as much as we want pussy and a lot of women are fine on their own, especially an established woman who is happy with her life, she doesn’t want somebody else coming along and fucking it all up, when you get into a serious relationship you have to make accommodations for each other, that fucks up a happy single persons life. Enjoy it, it’s a good thing, if it grows into more, so be it but for now just have fun.....she is

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:40 pm

Be aware that women do tend to form attachments to the man they are letting into their vaginas.

Think of it as a variant of the "camel's nose into the tent" concept.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:12 pm

DeanMartin wrote:I went to visit her the other day. We ended up having sex and it was great. I would venture to say it was the best sex ... and are eager to set up another time to do so is that fairly normal ?

I note that you reported that you hooked up with her a month ago. And now post the identical text. What day was "the other day"?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Hartbraker

Postby Hartbraker » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:23 pm

FWB aka Friends With Benefits are the best. No obligations or commitments. Get here, get in and get off. Go away. It makes sexuality easier to handle for me.
Prostate cancer at the age of 45, robotic prostatectomy resulting in ED. Used BiMix injections after unsuccessful attempts with TriMix. Implanted with Titan Coloplast on Jan 17, 2022.

Return to “Humor and Fun”