Ugly Guy gets all the Girls

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Old Guy

Ugly Guy gets all the Girls

Postby Old Guy » Sun May 31, 2020 9:38 pm

So there's this one guy who sits in the bar most of the night all by himself, he's got facial scars, moles, and just a downright not so good looking dude. But he always goes home with some sweet looking chick tagging along on his arm.
The other guys can't figure out his secret. They are all good looking, got new pick up trucks, clean, etc., etc. Finally one night Jimmy Joe gets lucky with one of the sweeties he's seen go home with the ugly dude. After a romp Jimmy Joe finally asks this chick what attracted her to Mr. Ugly. "Well, he has nice eyebrows. He keeps them nice by licking them."
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Re: Ugly Guy gets all the Girls

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun May 31, 2020 10:19 pm

I heard this joke with a slightly different construction. But I like the punch line in the one I heard better.

Guy observes ugly guy nursing a beer several days/weeks and the ugly guy keeps getting approached by lovely women, leaves with them and comes back later and gets a fresh beer.

This happens repeatedly.

Finally the observer asks the bartender about this curious sequence of events.

Bartender, "I don't know. I can't figure it out either. He just sits there day after day, licking his eyebrows."

The attractiveness of his eyebrows is really a nice touch. I can't yet figure out how to incorporate into my version yet.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Old Guy

Re: Ugly Guy gets all the Girls

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:21 am

Yea what you wrote was the original, the bartender gave the answer.
I like to make things up!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Humor and Fun”