JUST FOR BOYS

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
DaveKell

JUST FOR BOYS

Postby DaveKell » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:11 am

Recently when my wife gave me a long Walmart shopping list I made an impulse purchase. Strolling down the hair care aisle I spotted Just For Men hair and beard color products. An image of myself with dark hair and beard appeared in my imagination and into the cart a box of the nearest shade of brown I could remember went. Truthfully, I've been gray so long I have little recollection anymore of what my youthful hair color was!

Minutes after getting home I was in the bathroom completing my transformation and rolling a few decades off my appearance. The end result was astounding after blow drying my hair and beard. I strutted out into the living room feeling like my old self ( I mean, my YOUNGER self from decades ago). My wife was reading a book and looked up at me when I spoke to her briefly. Astoundingly, she went back to her book as if she didn't even notice. Undeterred I went outside because I saw my next door neighbor by the side of my yard.

"Hi Jimmy!" I said strolling up. The look of shock on his face was priceless. He said "I see someone's been into the shoe polish". I asked what he meant and he said "Oh come on, you colored your hair!". Thinking on my feet I replied "actually Jimmy, I colored it many years ago from this, my natural color. Ya see, I got tired of always being carded when I wanted to buy alcohol so for years I've been using a product to produce a very mature gray hair look. It's called JUST FOR BOYS".
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

vajim1

Re: JUST FOR BOYS

Postby vajim1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:55 pm

:D ;) :o :lol:

You got any pics of your youthful appearance to make our day too? some of us want to turn back the years too!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

BabyBarney

Postby BabyBarney » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:19 pm

I've been doing this for about 30 years. Everyone says I look years younger but they all still know my age which is given away by my 61 year old daughter and 59 year old son. lol : :D :D
RP 1998; removed cancer but left with complete ED; penile implant 2011; 6" penis; continuing to have good sex until my wife died 10/1/22. Trying to learn to live alone after 65 years of a good marriage.

Return to “Humor and Fun”