Fred's ED

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
dg_moore

Fred's ED

Postby dg_moore » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 am

Fred is getting on in years and is struggling with ED. His doctor, unable to help him, refers Fred to an American Indian medicine man.

The medicine man says, "I can cure this," and throws a white powder into a flame: there is a flash with billowing blue smoke. He says, "This is powerful medicine. You can use it only once a year. All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!"

Fred asks, "Really? What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?"

The medicine man replies, "All your or your partner has to do is say 1234, and it will go down. But be warned -- it will not work again for another year!"

So Fred rushes home, eager to try out his new powers. That night he is ready to surprise Joyce: he showers, shaves, and puts on his most exotic shaving lottion. Then he gets into bed, and lying next to Joyce says "123."

Joyce, who had been facing away, turns over and says, "What did you say 123 for?"

That, my friends, is why you should never end a sentence with a preposition.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

dg_moore

Re: Fred's ED

Postby dg_moore » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:21 am

Bump
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Old Guy

Re: Fred's ED

Postby Old Guy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:55 am

Funny! Thanks
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Humor and Fun”