Prostate Exam

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
ohohiakane

Prostate Exam

Postby ohohiakane » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 am

PROSTATE EXAM

An old guy goes to his doctor for his physical and gets sent to the Urologist as a precaution.

When he gets there, he discovers the Urologist is a very pretty female doctor.

The female doctor says, “I’m going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to.

I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say,

'99'.
the old guy obeys and says,

"99".

The doctor says, "Great", now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say,

'99".

Again, the old guy says,

'99'."
The doctor said, “Very good”.

Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly.

I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I'm going to hold on to your penis

to keep it out of the way.

Now take a deep breath and say,

'99'.

The old guy begins,

"One...

Two…

three…"
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

antelope

Re: Prostate Exam

Postby antelope » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Excellent!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

bama1gem

Postby bama1gem » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:26 am

Thats good!!

It does remind me of when I went to my doctor of 25+ years with hemorrhoid problems which is embarrassing enough, but little did I know he was on vacation and this very attractive female doctor comes into the room. The next thing I know, her and two nurses have me laying on my side and she starts to work on me. I have no idea how hemorrhoids are connected to your prostrate but she sure went in there and checked it out, I swear I felt her wrist watch. :D

flagman

Postby flagman » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:51 am

I was hospitalized (twice) for a UTI that spread out of control... to places I'd rather not mention... It seems every F/M intern/resident/doctor in the place wanted to examine my privates... I doubled the number of women who'd ever touched me down there.
51 with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (since 2002)...

Return to “Humor and Fun”