Sex on first date?

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
Lost Sheep
Posts: 2521
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Sex on first date?

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Jackie Weaver, Australian Actress, at the age of 21. (50 years ago) wrote:I believe in sex on the first date. Otherwise how do you know a second date is worthwhile?

I heard an interview with her today (she is playing in a current movie with Diane Keaton, "Pom") in which she did not indicate any change in her mind.
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

QuestionGuy
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby QuestionGuy » Wed May 22, 2019 8:48 pm

My experience:

- If a women has sex with you early on, and this is typical for her : it tells you nothing.

- If a woman makes you wait for sex and this is typical for her : it tells you nothing.

- If a woman has sex with you early on and it is a novel thing for her because she typically makes men wait for sex: this women sees you as very high value. This is a very good sign.

- If a woman makes you wait for sex and you later learn that she routinely dispenses "same night lays" : RUN!!! she sees you as a long term provisioning "resource guy". You are being played!!!
I'm 55. PostFinasterideSyndrome/Peyronies . Initially had good erections but numbness. Now erections are compromised, but good sensitivity. I see Dr. Irwin Goldstein and do : TRIMIX-Clomiphene-Arimidex –Cabergoline -Cialis -Traction-VED-Pshot-gainswave

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2521
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 pm

Heard outside the Honeymoon Suite at a high-end hotel, "I don't remember saying anything that would make you think I believe in sex, AFTER the wedding, either."
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

DaveKell
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby DaveKell » Thu May 23, 2019 8:43 am

Sex on a first "date" was nothing out of the ordinary in the 70's. I guess that was during the height of the "free love" era. If ya can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. I used to rent a rural farmhouse way out in the sticks. Nearest neighbor more than a mile away. I had a powerful stereo with speaker cabinets built for me that were stadium concert size we would drag out onto a porch. The parties I had were legendary and we could be as loud as we wanted. Cops never called on me once. It was par for the course that I'd end up with a young girl before the night was over. One night it was three different girls at separate times, the last of which I woke up in the morning beside and had no idea what her name was. I went out to the kitchen and made myself a cup of instant coffee with a healthy splash of Jack Daniels in it to get my monster hangover under control. Whoever she was awoke and asked if she could use my shower. I said I didn't have one, only a tub. She kept calling me by my name and I had the hardest time speaking with her like I had any idea who she was. It became obvious I guess later on when she asked me if I'd drive her to her house in town. When I asked where she lived she caught on. She said "you really don't remember me and being at my house when you fucked my roommate Brenda?". I remembered Brenda, she was the first girl I had sex with. As it turned out, it was raining cats and dogs in a torrential downpour all morning long. I couldn't drive her into town until it stopped because my 1958 Ford pickup didn't have wiper arms on it. I suddenly remembered the speaker were still out on the porch and freaked out. She helped me lug them back in through the kitchen door and wipe them down. I sat a fan up in front of them but was convinced they were ruined. A few days later they worked just fine thankfully. That was possibly the most well earned night of wild sex I'd ever had.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2521
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu May 23, 2019 12:56 pm

DaveKell wrote:Sex on a first "date" was nothing out of the ordinary in the 70's. I guess that was during the height of the "free love" era. If ya can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. I used to rent a rural farmhouse way out in the sticks. Nearest neighbor more than a mile away. I had a powerful stereo with speaker cabinets built for me that were stadium concert size we would drag out onto a porch. The parties I had were legendary and we could be as loud as we wanted. Cops never called on me once. It was par for the course that I'd end up with a young girl before the night was over. One night it was three different girls at separate times, the last of which I woke up in the morning beside and had no idea what her name was. I went out to the kitchen and made myself a cup of instant coffee with a healthy splash of Jack Daniels in it to get my monster hangover under control. Whoever she was awoke and asked if she could use my shower. I said I didn't have one, only a tub. She kept calling me by my name and I had the hardest time speaking with her like I had any idea who she was. It became obvious I guess later on when she asked me if I'd drive her to her house in town. When I asked where she lived she caught on. She said "you really don't remember me and being at my house when you fucked my roommate Brenda?". I remembered Brenda, she was the first girl I had sex with. As it turned out, it was raining cats and dogs in a torrential downpour all morning long. I couldn't drive her into town until it stopped because my 1958 Ford pickup didn't have wiper arms on it. I suddenly remembered the speaker were still out on the porch and freaked out. She helped me lug them back in through the kitchen door and wipe them down. I sat a fan up in front of them but was convinced they were ruined. A few days later they worked just fine thankfully. That was possibly the most well earned night of wild sex I'd ever had.

Did you ever find out her name?

On a more prurient note, did you ever have a threesome with her and Brenda?
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

DaveKell
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby DaveKell » Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Did you ever find out her name?

On a more prurient note, did you ever have a threesome with her and Brenda?


I'm sure she told me of course. I do recall I dropped her off a few houses down from where she lived so Brenda wouldn't spot me. I actually never saw either of them again.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dg_moore
Posts: 1385
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:27 pm

I've had countless first dates in 75 years. But I don't recall ever having sex on the first, or second, or third, or fourth. Maybe the fifth, but I'm not so sure of that either. In some cases we finally got there, but in many more we never did.
Dave, 76, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2521
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Uhave2ki55me wrote:When people talk about having sex too early. I think what that means is they found out someone was a jerk.If they stopped talking to you because you had sex with them the first night, they were going to stop talking to you after the fifth date when you thought it was special and lit candles and had sex, and then it’ll be worse for you because you’re more attached. I don’t think it has anything to do with too early. Specially if you are very good in bed , you feel confident that your partner will want to hangout with you again . I used to read and learn more tricks and ways how to please the woman and how to get her to fall in love in you http://alexbporter.com .This writter described all the techniques and the best tricks which make every woman crazy having the best orgasm .

Is this the same Alex B. Porter, author of steamy lesbian romance & The Cunnilinguist: How To Give And Receive Great Oral Sex?

If you are going to shill for a commercial web site, please do so with full disclosure.

I do not wish to insult you, Uhave2ki55me, but please do not insult the forum with excessive posts for commercial sites.

I realize the value of some of the links you have posted (like this one, how to please a woman when your penis does not work well enough to "get the job done") but one's own first-hand testimony and experiences are better-regarded here. Please continue to contribute such VALUABLE input (like the first several sentences of your post) rather than dubiously commercial links (unless you identify where the link will lead). It is only polite.

Thanks for reading and thanks for taking my constructive critique as an effort to improve the content of this forum rather than destructive criticism.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

CTR5000
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby CTR5000 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:53 pm

And seeing this, now I know I WON'T be getting that book! In fact, I'll talk it down if I see friends interested in it. This is akin to being on the "Do Not Call List" and still getting random sales calls! NOT COOL, ALEX!

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2521
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Sex on first date?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:03 pm

CTR5000 wrote:And seeing this, now I know I WON'T be getting that book! In fact, I'll talk it down if I see friends interested in it. This is akin to being on the "Do Not Call List" and still getting random sales calls! NOT COOL, ALEX!

I have no evidence that the person who made the (inappropriate) link has any relationship to Alex Porter. In fact, if the book is any good, I would recommend it. Considering that Alex is homosexual, it is likely to be great for anyone, male or female to study (if wanting to be good at cunnilingus).

But, I would definitely not click on the link. I would find another way to get the information and decide if I wanted to read the book or not.
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA


Return to “Humor and Fun”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest