Condoms

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
David_R

Condoms

Postby David_R » Wed May 08, 2019 4:22 pm

While checking out at a local convenience store recently I saw among the items at the check-out counter condoms, size XL. I was tempted to buy a pack just to see the reaction I got from the clerk. :D (And no, I do not need XL at all, at all, at all.) ;)

Lost Sheep

Re: Condoms

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm

David_R wrote:While checking out at a local convenience store recently I saw among the items at the check-out counter condoms, size XL. I was tempted to buy a pack just to see the reaction I got from the clerk. :D (And no, I do not need XL at all, at all, at all.) ;)

Back in the days of the Cold War, the Soviets tried a bit of psychological warfare and placed an order with an American company for several thousand condoms to fit men of 8" girth and 14" long.

Not to be outdone, the company filled the order....and shipped them in boxes labelled...."MEDIUM"
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed May 08, 2019 7:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:08 am

David_R wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I did that... When I went in to the sex shop to pick up my VED, I noticed that they had a big display of different condoms, sizes, ribbed, flavours, colours, etc. I saw MAGNUM on the bottom shelf so I bent down, picked up a box and made it look like I was checking out sizes. My wife got a kick out of this because there were quite a few people in the store at the time. hahaha :D :D :D

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu May 09, 2019 9:04 am

Larry, you could have also said out loud to your wife (so others could hear you), "Dear, do you think this would be big enough?" ;)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 10, 2019 1:48 pm

David_R wrote:Larry, you could have also said out loud to your wife (so others could hear you), "Dear, do you think this would be big enough?" ;)

Better that the wife should ask, "Oh, dear, I don't think that will be big enough? or, "Keep looking, dear, we need a larger size."
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Humor and Fun”