Remind you of somthing?

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
David_R

Remind you of somthing?

Postby David_R » Wed May 01, 2019 8:15 am

For some time I have used a Pocketmist fresh breath spray mist by Listerine, to give myself a quick little spray in the mouth when I want to make sure that my breath is "fresh" or whatever.

Last week though, when I tried to use a new one for the first time, I couldn't get the "plunger" to go down, to activate the spray. I tried and tried and finally decided that they must have sold me a defective item. But later on I tried pushing down a little more until there was a "pop" and then the spray was easy to use.

Hmm. Pushing down till I felt a pop and then I was able to pump it the way I wanted to. Reminds me of something else but I can't remember what. :lol:

Larry10625

Re: Remind you of somthing?

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 am

David_R wrote:For some time I have used a Pocketmist fresh breath spray mist by Listerine, to give myself a quick little spray in the mouth when I want to make sure that my breath is "fresh" or whatever.

Last week though, when I tried to use a new one for the first time, I couldn't get the "plunger" to go down, to activate the spray. I tried and tried and finally decided that they must have sold me a defective item. But later on I tried pushing down a little more until there was a "pop" and then the spray was easy to use.

Hmm. Pushing down till I felt a pop and then I was able to pump it the way I wanted to. Reminds me of something else but I can't remember what. :lol:

OK everybody... tonight, when you are in bed with your partner, if you are having problems with the pump on your "Pocketmist Fresh Breath Spray" and you need it for a "quick little spray in the mouth", pump down harder until you "feel the pop". Yeah... is that what they are calling it these days?? lol :D :D :D :D :D

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
David_R wrote:For some time I have used a Pocketmist fresh breath spray mist by Listerine, to give myself a quick little spray in the mouth when I want to make sure that my breath is "fresh" or whatever.

OK everybody... tonight, when you are in bed with your partner, if you are having problems with the pump on your "Pocketmist Fresh Breath Spray" and you need it for a "quick little spray in the mouth", pump down harder until you "feel the pop". Yeah... is that what they are calling it these days?? lol :D :D :D :D :D

Larry

The last time I gave my girlfriend a "quick little spray in the mouth", she felt the pop (several pulses, actually) it was not a Pocketmist.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:14 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

The last time I gave my girlfriend a "quick little spray in the mouth", she felt the pop (several pulses, actually) it was not a Pocketmist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Humor and Fun”