Fiancé

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
FreddyFree

Fiancé

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 pm

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married...

There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister...

One day her sister asked me to come home, She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't get over. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married...

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word...

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me...'

I stood there for a moment thinking, then turned and walked straight out the front door and headed towards my car...

Lord... And behold, I saw the entire family of my fiancé standing outside, all clapping...!!!

My GF With tears ran to me and hugged me, my father-in-law took my hands and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family...!!!'

And the moral of the story is :

*"Always keep your condoms in your car not in your trousers...!!!"*
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Re: Fiancé

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:04 am

FreddyFree wrote:My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married...

There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister...

One day her sister asked me to come home, She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't get over. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married...

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word...

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me...'

I stood there for a moment thinking, then turned and walked straight out the front door and headed towards my car...

Lord... And behold, I saw the entire family of my fiancé standing outside, all clapping...!!!

My GF With tears ran to me and hugged me, my father-in-law took my hands and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family...!!!'

And the moral of the story is :

*"Always keep your condoms in your car not in your trousers...!!!"*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMFG.

Larry

Return to “Humor and Fun”