Hi from Australia

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
remjay

Hi from Australia

Postby remjay » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Hi 49 years old suffering ED for near 20 years .Doctors in past keep saying in my head because i can attain a 70% erect morning wood with flacid glans laying on my side,i can attain a decent erection with a cock ring in a sitting up position but needs constant attention or else starts going down in about 2 seconds .Doctors pushed the pills on me tried them all just give me sides no improvement except for a better flacid hang. Am considering penile surgery but dont really trust Australian doctors not enough info on them and believe they dont really have alot of experience "low volume,and conservative approach" unless someone can point me towards a decent one except DR Love not interested in infra pubic. Thanks
49 year old Australian ED for 20 years pills dont work

Greg1956

Re: Hi from Australia

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Welcome to FT. I just want to mention you may get more responses if you also post this in the Implant area. Those posts get a lot more views and I know there are a few guys from Australia. Best wishes.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”