Just starting

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Robert66

Just starting

Postby Robert66 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Well i have been reading and getting encouraged i might get this problem solved my ed started in about 2005 i could at best get a oral finish but years went by and now nothing i tried all the pills and not much 30%at best.
Came to the us from the philippines and figured maybe the va can help. Well my first appointment open with a gp is middle march this year and i have to go back home in april . I deceided to bite the bullet and made an appointment with a uro as a cash patient early jan .
My hope is i g can get on injections but now i see another problem how to get the meds even if i can get the va to give them to me. How to get them to the philippines are there any that dont require refrigeration and can have a one year shelf life? I did read some guy said he received his with a saline mix and mixed them himself? I am rated 100%so i am thinking if a uro gives me a scrip the va might supply the drug any vets here ???
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

tomas1

Re: Just starting

Postby tomas1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:18 pm

The pharmacy I used to use near Phoenix, AZ supplied tri-mix in dry form and I added saline solution to it to activate it. It didn't require refrigeration until it was activated. They would have filled as many refills as I was allowed. Maybe you can find a compounding pharmacy and an understanding doctor to try that?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:51 am

Robert, I just noticed that you are in Phoenix. The pharmacy where I used to get the tri-mix in dry form is Community Clinical Pharmacy. It's in the medical complex near Southern and Dobson in Mesa just east of Tempe. I see no reason why you can't get a large supply there if the prescription is written right. I do know there don't ship out-of-state.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:10 am

Robert51 wrote:Well i have been reading and getting encouraged i might get this problem solved my ed started in about 2005 i could at best get a oral finish but years went by and now nothing i tried all the pills and not much 30%at best.
Came to the us from the philippines and figured maybe the va can help. Well my first appointment open with a gp is middle march this year and i have to go back home in april . I deceided to bite the bullet and made an appointment with a uro as a cash patient early jan .
My hope is i g can get on injections but now i see another problem how to get the meds even if i can get the va to give them to me. How to get them to the philippines are there any that dont require refrigeration and can have a one year shelf life? I did read some guy said he received his with a saline mix and mixed them himself? I am rated 100%so i am thinking if a uro gives me a scrip the va might supply the drug any vets here ???

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”