New Member, Long Time Pumper

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
beachbumbob

New Member, Long Time Pumper

Postby beachbumbob » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:33 pm

I am new to the forum and want to introduce myself. I am a PC survivor, surgery in 2006 and radiation in 2007, with a zero PSA since then! I have tried all of the pills, but only get sinus congestion :( . I have been using the Augusta Medical pump for 4 years and have had a lot of success with it :D . I have found that I need to practice it regularly, though, or it is uncomfortable when used. I have tried many different tension bands, too, and have found that some are WAY more comfortable. I am always looking for improvement, though.

I am enjoying Frank Talk so far. Thanks!

JimStars

Re: New Member, Long Time Pumper

Postby JimStars » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Beach,

Welcome to the forum .. but it sounds like you are already a longtime veteran much longer experience than most of us. I've been pumping for around 2.5 yrs now and have modded a simple Encore battery powered pump with all sorts of "Special Modifications" so "it could do the Kessel Run in 6 parsecs" probably ...

What have you found for some of the better mods?? You mentioned rings -- Osbon is what I use always.
But they can still be uncomfortable -- but sure are durable - lasting a year or more. The Penile Sleeve helps so they don't pinch as much -- kind of nice idea.

Can't say I use the pump anymore for actual intercoursal use -- just rehab. Trimix is one game in town for me ... also MUSE-in-a-bottle for nightly rehab that is even better than pumping I think.

Lots of tools in the ED Toolbox -- keep on experimenting.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”