New To The Site

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Vagabond127

New To The Site

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Just wanted to say hello as I am new to the site. I will be getting the Coloplast Titan in the next few months by Dr Eid. As expected, I have several concerns and questions.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

alibaba

Re: New To The Site

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Talk to Eid. One thing I can be certain of, Eid responds. He has to me several times even though I am not his patient and his advice is sound. In 2009 I told him I wish I had never had a prostatectomy. His response then was profound and has been solid till this day. I owe the guy a fee just for the free responses he has given me. If you have questions about the costs involved, see the threads by Pockiethread and merrix. Both gave nice day by day updates too. I posted a couple days ago a comparison in products by Dr. Garber.The thread is titled: easy descriptions of implants available. That may be helpful to you about your product. Best of luck to you!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Re: New To The Site

Postby PFracture » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:09 am

Welcome aboard!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”