About to take the plunge

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
RelievedofED1

Re: About to take the plunge

Postby RelievedofED1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Surgery in AM. A little nervous about the procedure but also all the National Guard presence here in Baltimore. Hoping everyone in the affected neighborhoods stays safe.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:00 pm

billb603 wrote:Surgery in AM. A little nervous about the procedure but also all the National Guard presence here in Baltimore. Hoping everyone in the affected neighborhoods stays safe.
I felt pretty calm on the eve of my surgery with Dr. Kramer, but Baltimore wasn't on fire at the time. Good luck - I hope your procedure goes as well as mine did.

Dave
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Made it through surgery and back at hotel late this aftenoon. Had pain meds in postop but only a Tylenol since. Catheter in overnight and will remove in Am but no biggy so far. Now on to the healing process. Weird to be sharing lobby space with automatic weapons and watching the police pile out of vans in front of our hotel tonight butalso reassuring. Thanks for all the feedback and support.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”