Howdy from Texas!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
PeteTx

Howdy from Texas!

Postby PeteTx » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello everyone. I’m 54 years old, Type II diabetes for 5 years, orchiectomy left testis due to seminoma followed by one month of radiation 10 years ago, Peyronie’s for 2 years, ED for 6 months.

I’ve seen several urologists over the last 2 years for the Peyronie’s pain and curvature (45 to 60 degrees). Over the last 6 months occasional ED has become really pervasive. Pills are worthless. I can get a firm erection for maybe 5 minutes if I’m lucky (if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all). Lurking on the implant board I saw everyone said they wished they had done it sooner. I’m not waiting. 6 months is way too long already.

I’m going to have an implant and circumcision (persistent phimosis and adhesions) on Monday 3/23/15!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Robert J Cornell in Houston is going to perform the surgery.

I must say Dr. Cornell has moved mountains to make the implant possible. I called his office on3/4 and Dr. Cornell called me on 3/5 for a phone consultation (1 ½ hours!). When he found out I have a very narrow window to get this done, he made it happen! He is very easy to talk to and genuinely concerned for his patients (and prospective patients, too).
I will keep everyone updated as things go along.

Pete
59 yo, diabetes, Peyronie's, and phimosis. Implanted with AMS CX700 and circumcised on the 3/23/15 by Dr. Robert Cornell in Houston, TX. Revision scheduled for 3/12/19 by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”