Dr.Krammer, the miracle Surgeon!!!!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Antonious_33

Dr.Krammer, the miracle Surgeon!!!!

Postby Antonious_33 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:06 am

First let me start by thanking all of guys on Franks talk who shared their successful experiences with implants which led me to do the surgery.
After hearing so many good reviews about the surgery and about Dr.Krammer, I decided to go for it. I scheduled my appointment with Dr.Krammer at the end of OCT. After the operation, it was a hard to walk, sit, or do anything for that matter but a week after the operation, things were back to normal. I stopped taking the pain killers 5 days after the operation as I didn’t experience any pain.
I just met Dr.Krammer, 6 weeks after the operation, to operate the device. At first, the pumping felt awkward and a bit uncomfortable but now (3 days later) things are going very well. I’ve been pumping it up once a day with no pain whatsoever. After 15 years of ED problems, I have a working penis. The operation is a SUCCESS. Thank you all for your recommendations and support!!!!!!
It seems, though, that I lost some length, an inch to be exact! Does it come back to the normal size??

Anyways, I highly recommend Dr.Krammer; he is an enthusiastic guy, very positive and friendly!!

Thanks to you all!!

Deep Threat

Re: Dr.Krammer, the miracle Surgeon!!!!

Postby Deep Threat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Congrats! I'm thinking implant also but am afraid of losing size and $. What type implant did you get? I've read implants last 5-8 years. At 20-25 grand do we have to pay every 8 years that amount?

Antonious_33

Postby Antonious_33 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:24 pm

I got the AMS700 but regarding how long it lasts, I'm not really sure.
I did loose some length but I was told as I pump it up more and more, I will get that length back. I'm not sure if that's accurate or not, time will tell. Did anyone loose length after the operation and overtime regained it??

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Today is the seventh Anniversary of my Penile Implant Procedure by Dr. Hossein Sadeghi-Nejad at Hackensack UMC in NJ and my Coloplast Titan is still going strong.
Best of Luck with your new Implant.
Bob

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Anton

Did you do any vacuum excersizes to help maintain length?

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”