Hi from BC, Canada

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Deep Threat

Hi from BC, Canada

Postby Deep Threat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello everyone!

First off I'm glad there a site like this where we can work together and try to manage this nightmare. I've been dealing with ED since my early twenty's ( I'm nearing 40 now ) and it has taken away the enjoyment altogether of my life. ED has trashed my confidence with women and added anxiety and depression to the mix. I have tried the pills ( worked way back in the day) and bimix ( worked before now stopped responding) and just recently got a prescription for trimix from my Uro..I'm so desperate right now, I finally found a great women, beautiful and smart and feel like shit because I can't get it up!!

It has affected our relationship but she doesn't come out and say it. I feel so unmanly and is getting depressed by the day. I have researched the injections off here and feel I may have to pump it up and then inject. Cant seem to find that sweet spot on a regular basis. Last time I injected I had major pain and actually have a permanent bruise at injection site. Hopefully it works but I'm starting to lean towards implants now.

I will keep you guys posted on the trimix.

dg_moore

Re: Hi from BC, Canada

Postby dg_moore » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:22 am

Welcome to FrankTalk - we all have experience with the frustration you are having, and there is information here about every solution that exists. In my case, I had very good results with pills for a long time, but they eventually stopped working. We tried the pump, but my wife and I both hated it and decided that if that was the only solution we'd rather go without. I then tried injections (Caverject, Edex and finally trimix) with no response at all. Then, after waiting way too long, I decided to get an implant in 2008. The surgery and recovery were quite easy, and the results are excellent.

If you find you need an implant, don't put it off. I did, and it was a big mistake - I had a stroke that took away my libido, and my wife lost interest after menopause, so since neither of us has any sexual desire we have never used the implant. If I'd gotten it five years earlier when I needed it we could have had a few more years of intimacy before it all came to an end.

Good luck!
Dave
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Welcome aboard. Your not alone ED will rob you of everything you have. I got my implant at 41 (I'm now 43) and am so happy I did it gave me everything I lost then some.(you can read some of my past post) if you have any questions or just need to talk pm me and I will get back to you.
Rich

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in not giving results on the trimix. Been fighting a lot with the gf and there a lot stress ( mainly related to not having sex in 4 months) was on the bimix and it worked ok/ great for a few months but then it stopped working in August. Uro told to me trimix for first time at . 20 first and then go to .50 if necessary.

Pumped it up and was turned on cause gf and me were decent that day so injected .20 left side and couldn't feel solution goin in. Put pressure on and jerked off and NOTHING. Fuck! Was super desperate and feeling dejected again so I grabbed another syringe and injected right side. This time I felt the liquid going in but only got a fat hanging penis. Used a cheap pump I just bought to help but nothing :(

Don't know what to do. Need desperately to have sex and mellow out the situation with us. I m thinking of ending the relationship. Can't stand disappointing her and feeling so shitty.

The trimix I got doesn't say the dosage. It was a standard prescription the doc told to grab from the receptionist on way out.

I just ordered a an osbon esteem. Hoping it might help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sabaone

Postby sabaone » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 am

hiya Deep,

Sorry you are having these problems, problems most of us have already gone through. I went through pills, Osborn, Bi- and Tri-mix. Finally I went the Golden Route and had an implant. It's still kind of new, haven't pumped it yet (4+ weeks after surgery). I suggest you go through some of the discussion topics in the Implant section to see what it's about and decide whether it is for you. If you're into watching surgery, Youtube has many videos of the operation as well as the leading uro-surgeons discussing this option.

Don't out things off.

Sabaone
DOB:2/1940; 4 Oct 2011, date of Robotic surgery
Gleason 3+4=7
Cancer confined to one lobe, did not enter capsule

sabaone

Postby sabaone » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:22 am

Whoops! That last comment of mine was "Don't put things off."
DOB:2/1940; 4 Oct 2011, date of Robotic surgery
Gleason 3+4=7
Cancer confined to one lobe, did not enter capsule

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Hi guys. My Osbon arrived today and I quickly went to my room to try it. I've been using a cheap pump last three weeks and knew how the suction felt and was used to this kind of device.

The pump felt powerful compared to my cheap one and the entire unit was well put together. I pumped up and got hard and thick. Really thick. I think the tube will be to tight in future. Followed the chart, put on a beige-A and released vacuum. Right away size went down so I pumped up and got big again but again with the release it went down. Nothing to penetrate with.

Continued to play with my new toy so I pumped up and used Beige-C. Medium standard- tension. Blood stayed in much better but still the size inside cylinder was much bigger than size after I released vacuum. I reinserted with band on and pumped up. Got big but taking cyclinder off lost some size. I probably could enter my gf like this if she was wet but it wasn't rock hard.

Does the penis get rock hard with a ring on? How can I keep the cyclinder size, does hard penis just kinda " hang" hard ?

I haven't used the Pink-D yet as I jerked off cause I wanted to see how ejaculating would feel. Btw cum did come out. Was surprised cause it felt tight.

Will try pink tmrw and report back.

Thanks!

alan46

Postby alan46 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Is your erect girth and length inside the tube the same as you remember you were before the ED or is the size after you pump bigger than you were? I pump and get very large inside the tube but I loose some after.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:12 pm

My erect size in the tube is bigger and way bigger even before the ED. I tried the tightest ring last night and I actually had sex with my gf. Felt good to get that one in the bag.. Been a long time. Penis feeling better and healthier. I also lose size when I put the ring on. Is it possible to keep the cyclinder size??

alan46

Postby alan46 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 am

you would think there'd be a way to maintain the size. after all if my penis is capable of getting that big, then there must be a technique for sliding the ring on before I start to loose it or maybe we have to keep experimenting with ring size.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”