Hello from Haines City, Florida

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Donnie1954

Hello from Haines City, Florida

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:33 pm

I found you as I was searching for info on penis pumps. I had radiation for prostate cancer in 2009. I am doing great but the treatments made my ED worse.
I am using trimix with good results although my erection is not as hard and doesn't last very long. My urologist suggested I consider using a pump or surgery.

I am not too keen on the implant as my brother had one and had lots of problems and 3 replacements. It will be great to talk to guys that understand the frustrations concerning ED.
I am waiting to make an appointment to try the pump.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

golfnut

Postby golfnut » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 am

I am 74 and my health plan would not pay for a pump . Yesterday I ordered a Encore Revive Premium Battery ED pump($88.)
It looks like it's about the same as the medical grade pump that my insurance turned down.
In good health ,play golf almost every day and weigh the same as I did in high school. I can get an erection with pills but some times
it just goes away in a few minutes. I have been reading a lot here and just wanted to thank everyone for all their input.
Should have the pump in a week or so and have made lots of notes on how to get started. Thanks for sharing -- golfnut

dtwarren1942

Re: Hello from Haines City, Florida

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Hey Golfnut!

Where did you get the Encore pump for $88? The website lists it for $128.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

golfnut

Re: Hello from Haines City, Florida

Postby golfnut » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 am

It was on their web site--but I called and changed my order to the one for $125 both electric and manual- carrying case --several bands-lube

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”