I'm New

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Jim215

I'm New

Postby Jim215 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm 76 and am going through a 2nd
divorce,. Married at age 56, LA GRAND PASSION, now after a Torp 4 yrs ago, a fizzle . Loss of self confidence. I do not know if I want to get involved with another
relationship, but, I would want to be prepared… Another problem, Male BOOBS. I CAN DEAL with the boobs,low cost or not, Need feed back. Currently I am a disabled
Vet, non combat caused, and will be having my annual , Mar. 19. I would like the Top implant,WHY, low blood pressure and the erectile pills cause dizzy problems near
fainting, etc…

What are my options and courses of actions??? Are there any peace nick vets or other vet out there to advise???

Thank You,

Jim

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”