Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
tmead1961

Hello

Postby tmead1961 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 am

Hello, I am Tracy, a 52 year old who just got a Coloplast Titan Implant just over 3 weeks ago. I just signed up for FrankTalk because I am hoping to learn from the experiences of the others in the group. I will be posting some questions later but just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Tracy

billylee

Re: Hello

Postby billylee » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome Tracy.
I, for one, wil be interested in reading your reports of progress as I anticipate IPP surgery in future. Appt with surgeon Dec 2nd.
billy
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 am

Hello Tracy,
Welcome to a great place of knowledge and support.
I just received my Coloplast Titan Nov 13th. Just nine days out but so far so good.
Have you already started pumping?
I will send a private message to ask some questions of you if I may.
Thanks
Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:20 am

Hello Tracy,

First, congratulations on your new Coloplast Titan Implant.
I was implanted with the Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional intimacy with my wife.
Also, it does not interfere in any way with my daily physical activities, e.g., weight lifting, swimming, hiking, etc.
I became a Coloplast Patient Educator in January, 2008 and have shared my Titan experiences with hundreds of men still suffering with Ed and its many negative side effects.
Please feel free to PM me with any non-medical questions or just to talk.
Wishing you a lifetime of enjoyment with your new Titan Implant.
Bob

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”