Hello new here

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Lee Camp

Hello new here

Postby Lee Camp » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Hello I'm new here, my name is Lee and I'm 55 and looking for support and information as I may be in need of an implant (pump type). My wife and I have lots of questions and concerns related to it all. :?:

Ronn1708

Re: Hello new here

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Hey Lee,
You are at the right place. The guys here have been super supportive and helped ease my fears. I am scheduled for surgery this Wednesday in birmingham al.
Also you can read through the previous post and gather a lot of information.
I will be glad to help you any way i can...
Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 am

Welcome to FT Lee.
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife.
Also, I became a Patient Educator for the manufacturer of the Titan (Coloplast Corp.) in January 2008 and have shared my
Implant experiences with hundreds of men who are still suffering with ED and its many negative side effects.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any non-medical questions or just to talk.
I'm sure that many of my Bionic Brothers on FT will also chime in.
Bob
Last edited by bob1138 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RugbyDave

Postby RugbyDave » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:06 am

Hi Lee

As already said you're in the right place. There are so many with so much knowledge and experience. This forum and the people helped me so much when I was making my decision to have an implant.

All the best
Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”