Hello from Wisconsin

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
briggle

Hello from Wisconsin

Postby briggle » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Hello everyone. New member from Wisconsin- GO Packers! I am a 41 yr old married guy for 16 years with serve ED. I have had Type I Diabetes for 31 years, HBP, High Cholesterol, Heart Attack 5 yrs ago with 8 stents placed over the last 4 years, Depression- I'll stop there. About 2 years ago my wife and I started to have problems and we stopped having sex because I knew that I couldn't use any of the pills and take nitrogercyin. Then after 2 years we were able to put things back together again and wanted to have sex but it was not possible. Got nothing from the 3 pills except for a headache. The doctor let me take the pills since I was only taking nitro when needed. Then I had my T tested and it was 16. Went on Testim gel. Started to experience night time and morning wood- wow. My T had gone upto 1400 and we tried agin with the pills but no response at all. Did a PSA test and it was 0.68. Then we started on injections. I started taking 20mcg of Caverject and it worked- very well. Did it a second time and rock hard for 2 hours. But the pain was bad. And the cost was 88$ for two injections from Sam's Club. At twice a week it would cost almost 5000$ to have sex. I have since just gotten 2 injections of Trimix from my doctor. He charges 25$ each but only puts them in syringes not vials. I am currently looking for a compounding RX to make me a 10ml vial. I have just got the Trimix and haven't tried it yet- hopefully soon. My mix will be PGE 8.33mcg/ml, PHENT 0.833 mg/ml and PAP 22.5 mg/ml mix into 10ml vial and use 0.8cc (80 units) each time.

Sorry for the long intro,
Robert

Cajun Jeff

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Robert welcome guy, I have to agree with you. I get the Caverject in the viles. Can I tell you I almost fainted in the walmart pharmacy when the gal told me that my bill was $1,700. I said oh I dont want to buy the hooker with them meds? She did not think it was funny. :D At least I can say that it does not cause the pain. Sence then I have tried BiMix and it works fine and is a fraction of the cost.

Good luck with the Tri-mix. Make sure you have some psudephed (sp) if your still hard at 3hrs pop a couple of those pills to bring willie down.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Hello Cheese Head,

I am new to the site and I'm just starting the injections as well. Using trimix, still adjusting the dosage. I am a diabetic heart patient with enlarged prostate (but no cancer). None of the pills really worked for me, at least not consistently. So far the results from the injections are fantastic. In fact, I've needed to lower the dosage each time so far so the hard-on goes away in a timely fashion. Never thought I'd be saying that.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

blacke8184

Postby blacke8184 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Welcome Briggie!

I too am a Badger and big time Packer fan. I recently joined the group and am frequent lurker. This has to be the best place for support for those of us with ED. I've learned a lot about helping one's self produce better erections (if possible). Use the this resource I did!

Blacke

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”