Greetings

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Dave13

Greetings

Postby Dave13 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Just picked up my first bottle of trimix. Called my urologist to schedule my next appointment. I have to wait until July 31. Hmm-the doc stated he would get me in after I called. The urologist that retired about a year ago is a friend of mine and would always get me in fast. I guess I have to wait. They are implementing new software so timing of scheduling currently is reflective of that.

I really do not want to try the first time by myself as I want the dosage to be correct. However at the compounding pharmacy the pharmacist was surprised I knew the procedure and which one of the three "ingredients" is sensitive to temperature. (Those college chem classes where a long time ago)

I did not have any surgery-everything just slowly stopped working. Hmm-just like my darn hair follicles:)

Dave13

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”