G'day from Australia

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Ozidavid

G'day from Australia

Postby Ozidavid » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi everyone. I have just joined FT an introduce myself. I live in Australia in the State of South Australia. I have suffered with ED since my early 40's (I am now 60). I am fortunate to have a very understanding and compassionate wife and I should say long suffering too! I have tried all the pills, they didn't work at all. I have tried Muse, ouch! I was told by an Endocrinologist who was investigating my low Testosterone level to try hypnotherapy. I tried hypno and that didn't work. I have used Trimix for quite sometime and while that worked intially, I have needed to use greater doses and now Trimix is failing me. I have talked with my doctor who has referred me to a Uro that I will see in October. My doctor has alerted me to the possibility of an implant but I will wait to see what the Uro says about it all.

I have read quite a lot from the various forums on FT and I am in awe of the courage and honesty of the men who in their desire to help others have "bared all" in telling their stories and sharing pictures. This has help me greatly. It's one thing to hear statistics about ED but it's the real stories that make me know that I'm not alone and there is hope.

I am wondering if there are any other members who live in Australia or even South Australia who can giver me some feedback on the Uro I will visit. His name is Dr Peter Sutherland? Anyway, if not I benefit from the information and support that is on this website. Kind regards to all, David
ED since early 40'S. Tried all pills, Muse, even hypnotherapy but didn't work. Have used Trimix for quite a while. This worked initially but now it is failing me.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”