A little/alot about myself

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
davevulcan

A little/alot about myself

Postby davevulcan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:28 am

Good Morning:
I was referred to this site by Bill from "Ask Bill". Enjoyed my conversation with him and found him very easy to talk to.
My problems started 11 years ago when a annual physical turned up a PSA level of 5.4. Since I was only 52 at that time, my local doctor sent me to an Urologist who in turn ordered a biopsy. This came back with early stages of cancer in 6 out of the 8 samples. I researched online the different options and decided on Brachytherapy which was done within 6 months. My PSA dropped to around 1.0, but never completely went to zero. I had very little problems with ED but had problems with losing the erection immediately after ejactulation. Doctor suggested the use of medications and I found they worked equally well.
Last year after my annual check, my Dr. was concerned with my PSA starting to rise again. 3.4. Had another biopsy and found a small amout of cancer left.
My options were limited because of the seed implants and I struggled with what was my best option. I finally settled with Savage Cryosurgery and had this done 10 weeks ago. My PSA is now zero and the Urologist believes he has got it all. HURRAH
My Urologist also recommended me to use a VED pump to "get the blood flowing". I have been doing this for the past 2 weeks and believe it is helping. The other night my wife and I decided to try to use the rings with the pump to have a "date night" . However I lost the erection shortly after insertion. Tried smaller ring and then both rings. Still no luck if we got "ramming around"
I phoned Bill to ask him about this and he told me that I shouldn't push things and continue with the pump without the rings for awhile yet. I have never had much patience.
I am looking forward to chatting with other men who are experiencing the same situations.

jackpTenn

Re: A little/alot about myself

Postby jackpTenn » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Dave

I had a simimular problem only mine was caused by peyronies, loss of night time erectins, low testosterone,venous leakage and corporal fibrosis.

I tried every constriction on the market and found that the Osborn "D" (pink) ring worked best. It is very tight and I could only ware it about 20 minutes.

When using the VED for penile health, and not sex, do not use a constriction ring. I have posted the VED (pump) exercise that was develoved on the peyronies society forum. That helped me and lots of other men.

You can also contact me by my email jwp104@att.net.

Good Luck, it just takes a little practice.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

jn1421

Re: A little/alot about myself

Postby jn1421 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Welcome Dave, glad you're here. I'm also named Dave, one of many here at FT. Come to the chat room and introduce yourself; there are a lot of guys with a lot of similar experiences.

dave

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”