Greetings

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
wanttokno

Greetings

Postby wanttokno » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 am

Hello folks,
I've been lurking and reading as much as possible, on primarily the implant forum, ever since my V.A. Uro recommended that I seriously consider letting him give me an implant. I've struggled with ED,( Doc says that its likely due to a combination of venous leak and nerve damage), for over 15 years at this point. Now that I've read a fair bit of the implant forums past posts I will be posting some questions and seeking the advise of others who have already gone down this road. Best wishes and blessings to all here, both those sharing and those seeking, and many many thanks to everyone who has come together to contribute their own personal experience for the edification of their fellow man. Peace...
57 years old. Implanted 04/23/14 with an
LGX 18cm +3.
Current size 7.6-7.7 inch length, 5 inch girth
65 ml reservoir filled with 45 ml
Revision 11/14/22
Titan 22 cm + 1
Current size 7.5 in l x 5.5 g

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”