Saying Hello as a new member

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
LuvWetLipzOnIt

Saying Hello as a new member

Postby LuvWetLipzOnIt » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi Guys.. and Thank You, Paul, for allowing me to join your group. As I am certain being a member is invaluable to existing members, so it will be with me. I hope to connect with a few wonderful guys and learn alot- maybe even be able to share some info that will help others. So, I’m going to introduce myself in a manner which will share my situation for gains in understanding, as well as try to interject a bit of humor because I know so well that how we handle our crises in lifew and maintain a fun, optimistic an gracious attitude is a great secret to overcoming these adversities. I have already read a few posts that have inspired me and encouraged me to deal better with the situations on my horizon.

A bit about me: My actual name is John and I’m a 65 year old, single, bisexual male who as a result of contracting bladder cancer, intervention, treatment and successful recovery have been left with E.D. which I have suffered with for over 2 & 1/2 years now- with two modes of treatment trying to overcome it being unsuccessful, (VED and the pills)and another I care not to undertake (injections), am doing an ongoing investigation and research into what appears to be a penile implant somewhere down the road- hoping that will restore the glorious ability to achieve those so desired erections all of us guys love so immensely and are an integral, virile and potent part of our divine natures as males of our species. And like every man who has in the past or does still suffer with E.D. knows.. this infirmity is so psychologically - maybe even spiritually- debilitating to deal with.

As mentioned, I have read several posts on this site that have encouraged me and given me hope. In my research, I have also seen that it seems that the vast majority of men who have penile implants are immensely satisfied at being able to enjoy their sexuality once again, making their lives much more worthwhile.
I pray mine will be that way also. And I was also dumbfounded by the statistics of just how many guys of all ages are afflicted with E.D. for various medical or physiological reasons.

This has an added difficult dimension for guys like me who are bisexual and must be even more complex for guys who are gay, seeking to find a safe harbor in which to communicate our fears and desires, as well as our needs (not at all to say it isn’t as equally but differently difficult for the totally str8 guys - as I also still love women and sex with them intensely). But what I see in these two are that there are no real forums or venues for guys who are strictly bisexual or gay and deal with E.D. who want to connect informatively OR intimately with other guys of their/our same natures. So, like me, we are mostly silent as we seek out resources and information to advance our medical-sexual recovery.. hoping that the end results won’t be too difficult to live with or explain to others we may want to connect with intimately. That’s why when I stumbled upon this site, I was immediately impressed as is goes a long way as a start to accomplishing this need for all guys suffering from erectile dysfunction to find hope and consoling information amongst each other .. and maybe make real friends in the process.

Currently- also as a result of my past cancer I was left with an ostomy which has severely herniated, and which I am working toward having a reversal with a neo bladder construction. And I am unable to work and serve others which is also a passion of mine right up there next to the love of sex. But I am also doing that needed research and prep work in which at the later date I will feel confident to have the implant done as well. In the meantime through all the waiting and preparatory stages, I continue to use my VED penis pump to simply keep my penis as stretched and as exercised as much as possible - even though the “flood gates” still refuse to open and expand my penis to actual erection. I do so on advice of my doctor because I am wanting to avoid as much penile atrophy as possible- having heard how much a man’s cock does shrink in the tissue when it becomes dormant of erections and not in use. While under the pump I can still get my penis to stretch to its original 7 inches of length and expand more than when it is flaccid, (and it does feel good of sorts to do so twice a day- expanding and releasing.. over and over in each session) but still does not get flooded to erection state. I am hoping that by the time I am able to get an implant, I will not lose more than 1-2 inches at most in length and my girth will remain the same or gain slightly more.

And I find in my studies at forums for implants that the most satisfaction comes from the guys reporting they have had the 3 piece inflatable implants and love being able to “pump themselves up” and get their “robo” hardons working for them- even for hours on end- as as often as they want- and however long they want to stay boner hard! That amazes me and I wonder how true it can be. (Note: As a sexual sexy guy who loves jusssssst a bit of delicious sex fun kink, I would think that with the right kind of gal or guy play partner/lover or sexual partner, who has an open mind and also enjoys a bit of pervy nice kink.. and who is also understanding and deals appropriately with the guy who uses the implant technology to get it on.. that they (the partner/s) would find it FUN to be a partner of/or to a guy with a penis implant and scrotum pump to be able to pump their guy up themselves~! You know.. that “penis arousal power trip”.. even if it’s of a new and robo pseudo kind~ ha!) We gotta keep our spirits up and our humor somehow. And if I have to have one down to restore my so longed for missing sexuality, then I want it to become as FUN as possible once again. If and when I get the pump, I plan to not waster any more time, find a suitable lover or lovers, and get it on asap making up for all the time I lost. AND. I will have no problem making an open honest gesture to the prospects for love and pleasure I want to share with.. by referring to my robo-cock! Ha! I think that is a great way to break the ice. Humor can be sexy, we know.

One of the things I would love to know- if anyone can tell me “FRANKLY SPEAKING” that is.. do any of your partners (gals or guys) express what it’s like for them to give yhour robo cock oral sexs.. and if so- for them AND for you, is it as good as it always was when with normal erections.. or is it a whole new unique experience? I’d also really like to see (like up front and close up), if there are any guys with implants living near me here in Florida, and experience a guy with an implant in person, to demonstrate his workings for me, and allow me (medically speaking) to be able to handle his erection and get a real feel for what one is like. Further, I could discuss a lot of factors and considerations here, that go into making this kind of decision, but will leave it at that for now as I settle into the membership- saying hello to all.

One last thing. As a result of the cancer, the treatment and the hernia condition I am now in awaiting a corrective surgery, I am temporarily disabled and waiting to get back to work and sex with a functioniung penis.

And personally, I would like to see a new kind of site where guys with implants- getting OVER the feeling that they are (falsely) inferior to guys who are still normally able to get erections) are exclusively able to post for with loving profiles, able to find, connect, meet and/or hookup with one another if bisexual or gay.. or with ladies or even guys without implants who know up front that we-they have these penile implants, and our conditions unconditionally, will accept us for the other attributes they seek in lovers or partners, and together can seek real intimacy with deep understanding and genuine caring. As a bisexual male who would enjoy having another bisexual friend of similar interests and life desires- that is- having a trusted and honored, playful bi friend with an implant once I have mine- might be an enjoyable and intimate friendship- one of the very special FWBs kind with a sense of deep comraderie. We as divine beings- ALL need further awakening and understanding.. connections of trust and caring.. and creatin love of life along many fronts in this world.

If and when it comes time for me to have my “robo work” done.. I hope I will have the support I will desire and then once through it all, truly enjoy “getting off” pumping myself up. Guys can feel free to write me and share your feelings and concerns. I’m sure that I might even want to share more with a few of you who have already impressed me with your displays of wisdom .Thanks so much,

John.. aka LuvWetLipsOnIt

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”