ED due to enlarged prostate

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
petelg

ED due to enlarged prostate

Postby petelg » Wed May 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi guys... Hope somebody can cheer me up... I'm 61 years ald and have suffered with enlarged prostate...prostatitis.. acute prostatitis.. cronic prostatitis... You name it and I've been thru it... :( I think I've tryed all the prescription meds doctors have written me...Oh, i guess some worked for awhile but it always came back...I thought I would consentrate on going the natural route. The symptoms have changed over the years so I've had just about all of them... Think I first had problems when I was in my teans or maybe shortly after... Balls ached as well as a back ache...other things were.. buring ache when I pissed...little or no semen when I ejaculated..sometimes constipation and of corse ED...Oh, how I miss that part of it... :lol: My quesion....Has anyone ever been thru all of this and found something that has actually "worked"!?... I would really like to live normally at at least a while before the good Lord summons me to another place... :lol: Thanks for any help....Pete

JimStars

Re: ED due to enlarged prostate

Postby JimStars » Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Pete,

I cannot say that I have had all those trials and tribulations you have had. I never had prostatitus. But I did have a whompin big enlarged prostate (110 grams) and was starting to get ED in a serious way ( would get hard but not stay hard after starting to use it etc etc).

My Uro said the ED symptom can be caused by an enlarged prostate constantly pressing on the erection generating nerves that run under and to each side of the prostate. Like any nerve that is pressed and distressed, they get less effective. In my case the solution was -- Prostate Cancer Surgery.

So go out and get yourself some CANCER and you will be done with all your pesky prostate problems.

On a more serious note, my Uro said (before diag with cancer) that he could have, if I agreed, have my prostate removed to 'cure' my BPH and flow issues. Lucky for me I got the cancer diagnosis so the surgery was for a little more serious reason.

But I sure do love the FLOW FLOW FLOW of no prostate. No waiting for the prostate to decide if it is ok to open the urethra path .. no going every hour.

So, maybe you can convince your Uro to put you under the knife?? If not I will give you the name of my old Uro..

Good luck with gittin' er done ...

J
Last edited by JimStars on Sun May 19, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

petelg

Postby petelg » Thu May 16, 2013 9:34 am

Thanks for the info...Appreciate it...Pete

Paul-Mod

Postby Paul-Mod » Thu May 16, 2013 10:14 am

Hi,
Your symptoms are puzzling. You've had these symptoms since adolescence? You very well may have enlarged P or chronic prostatitis. But take a look at pelvic floor dysfunction in men. It goes by many different names. Interstitial cystitis, hard flaccid, CPPD, Anything like that. There are many different kinds and causes...most of them some kind of muscular or ligament disorder.
There are treatments for it - and they tend to be nontraditional, but usually work. Pelvic massage is one of them. STretching, yoga, etc. Check it out. I am probably totally wrong, but it's cool to learn about it.
Paul

petelg

Postby petelg » Thu May 16, 2013 3:17 pm

I did... I considered that to...But haven't done anything but look into as yet...I'm really not a big 'doctor"visiting person...I don't think the human body was created to be compatible with synthetic drugs... But that's just me...lol...But I will look into the prolapse... Thanks again...Pete

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu May 16, 2013 4:50 pm

We learned this weekend that my wife's first cousin has been diagnosed and is dying from prostate cancer. He has less than 6 months to live. He was not much of a "see the doctor" person, either. Just saying.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Enlarged prostates and prostates in general benefit from prostate massage and lots of men on the ANEROS forums relate prostate relief from working with the aneros.

The Aneros was designed for prostate problems and then guys started reporting unbelievable prostate rewiring, dry orgasms, multiple orgasms without wet ejaculation. Its all there on the aneros forums which you should visit and read up on.

I think High Island Health produces the aneros and they have a great website on the physical benefits of the aneros

Good luck

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu May 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I would certainly try the Aneros. And PFD does not usually involve a doctor type.
It usually involves some alternative medicine. Please look at http://www.ic-network.com/and even contact them. That is a great site.

petelg

Postby petelg » Fri May 17, 2013 9:33 am

Frank Talk Admin wrote:I would certainly try the Aneros. And PFD does not usually involve a doctor type.
It usually involves some alternative medicine. Please look at http://www.ic-network.com/and even contact them. That is a great site.

..Thank you so much for the info... I will definately look into it...Pete

petelg

Postby petelg » Fri May 17, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks for the info. Back in theold days doctors would give you a massage when you started having symptoms... and I believe that was the only thing that usually did help... Hurts like hell but payes off in the long run... and the pain is only for a short while so to me it was worth it...Wonderwhy doctors don't generally do that now? I'm sure there are some that do but have no idea how to find them in Mississippi... But again...Thank you for the help...Peteote="thinktank"]Enlarged prostates and prostates in general benefit from prostate massage and lots of men on the ANEROS forums relate prostate relief from working with the aneros.

The Aneros was designed for prostate problems and then guys started reporting unbelievable prostate rewiring, dry orgasms, multiple orgasms without wet ejaculation. Its all there on the aneros forums which you should visit and read up on.

I think High Island Health produces the aneros and they have a great website on the physical benefits of the aneros

Good luck[/quote]

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”