3+ Weeks Post Op in Northern Virginia

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Jeanluc3

Re: 3+ Weeks Post Op in Northern Virginia

Postby Jeanluc3 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Greg:
BPL means Bone Pressed Length and is used as a measuring technique. The measurement is done by placing a ruler on top of the penis and pressing into the fat pad at the base against the pubic bone. The theory is that it gives a more consistent and accurate way of measuring. I know it does for me as my weight varies 10 lbs. give or take depending on the season. :-)

Rich

Jeanluc3

Postby Jeanluc3 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am

I am now 1 week shy of 3 mos. post op and things are still improving. I am holding at a little over 6 1/8" BPL and have increased to 5 1/2" girth. My partner upon close examination says she can't see the scar. I would be happy to post pics if anyone is interested....

losangeles

Postby losangeles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:13 pm

thank you for your post. i have just had the opportunity to actually see and pump up a post 4 month implant. it was sort of like test driving the sports car of my dreams when all i have had is a volkswagan that has rusted and just sits in the yard. i am scheduled for a 9/12/13 implant surgery. after seeing what is saw this weekend, i can hardly wait. if it were possible i would change my schedule at work and have the surgery next week. i am 60 y/o on 4/25 and so weary of making excuses, seeing the disappointment in my wife and feeling the guilt i could scream and frequently do. the wife is supportive but skeptical that after a 8 hiatus and hit and miss love making i am ready to get on with my life. your post gave me added reassurance that i am doing the right thing. please keep the posting coming. i to have heard some pretty discouraging thing about the implants, but i have an excellent uro and promises to treat my penis as if it was his own. i wish you continued good luck and success with your recovery. and if i may ask, and i will understand if you are reluctant to answer, but without being really graphic what was the first time sexual encounter like. was it like you expected or better. thanks again for sharing. losanges

Jeanluc3

Postby Jeanluc3 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Losangeles:

I would be happy to share my experience with you. Just send a private message and I'll get back to you....

Jeanluc3

Postby Jeanluc3 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:43 am

Just an "after" pic for anyone interested.
Attachments
Just out of the shower at 4 mos.JPG
Just out of the shower at 4 mos.JPG (105.68 KiB) Viewed 3776 times

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Thanks, Rich. I'll have to try that.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Fri May 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Jean

Is this after a pump session? You evidently have that potent weapon aroused. So I was just wondering what the after is all about.

Glad you are having such good success with your implant. I have often said we men are our dicks and if we have a happy dick, we as men are happy all over.

You have good reason to be happy bro. I bet you are proud in your locker room. Enjoy the gawks man.

Jeanluc3

Postby Jeanluc3 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm almost 5 mos. post op now and still as happy as a clam. I continue to grow my length. At this writing I am about 6 1/4 inches with a mid shaft girth of 5 1/2 inches. To answer ThinkTanks question; this wasn't after a pump session, that's what fully flaccid looks on me just out of the shower.

I've attached 2 more pics -one that should have gone up with the last one but didn't for some reason (one day prior to surgery), and a pic of me fully erect because several guys have asked does it stick straight out or is there an angle?
Attachments
Fully erect at 4 mos. Post Op.JPG
Fully erect at 4 mos. Post Op.JPG (94.91 KiB) Viewed 3646 times
1 Day Prior to Surgery.JPG
One day prior to surgery
1 Day Prior to Surgery.JPG (92.76 KiB) Viewed 3649 times

Anonymous1

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Your post-implant pictures look great! Glad everything worked out for you!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”