Don't want to get shorted

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
olddoggy

Don't want to get shorted

Postby olddoggy » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:19 am

I'm a grower and I'm afraid this will cause me to get a very short implant

beachbum1

Re: Don't want to get shorted

Postby beachbum1 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:47 am

Many on here are/were growers. Most are now somewhat showeres. But either way, the Dr goes by what he can stretch your penis out to. Several videos of the operation on YouTube that shows just how this is done.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:18 am

olddoggy wrote:I'm a grower and I'm afraid this will cause me to get a very short implant

With a skilled surgeon, your (implanted) erect penis should be the same as before the surgery (and, hopefully, before ED). It is your flaccid length that will change. It will certainly be longer.

This is why the surgeon's experience and skill are VERY important The measurement is done after cutting your tunic albuginea open and inserting the measuring tool inside your penis and shoving it up to the tip of your penis (inside) and down into your pelvic crus and noting the length measurements. Quite energetically, I will point out. Quite alarming when seen in the videos of the operation. The force applied by the surgeon must be equal to the force applied by your most intense erection in order for the measurements to be acccurate.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Quester

Postby Quester » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:28 am

As near as I remember I’m as big as I was prior to ED and Peyronies.

According to my wife I’m bigger, that one I think is more related to losing nearly 80 pounds the last couple of years than the implant itself.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:41 pm

I used a reasonably high volume surgeon (Bryan Kansas in Austin) who is not one of the nationally acclaimed guys (Eid, Hakky, Clavell, Perito).

I was always a grower. 3” softy to nearly 7” erect.

If you get really nit picky I lost .06 inches from getting an implant. Part of that might be I’m 20 lbs heavier right now and that reminds me the diet starts after New Years Day.

The one thing I’d warn you about, as a fellow grower, is that you are going to show more. Even with an LGX my flaccid is 5 1/2”.

All I can say is I would have been insufferable in 7th grade gym class if I’d had this done 55 years ago.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Mrprime

Postby Mrprime » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:48 pm

Im a grower and im about to post my story for the first time. IM VERY HAPPY WITH MY IMPLANT...
I bulge now..The feeling is awesome. The key is the doctor. If he sizes you right and you have no previous complications,you will get your size back..
Im about to post ,,its going to be a long read...read it..
Bionic on Nov 7 2023 24cm coloplast titan
48yr old. Pills & Injections barely & stopped working.
Implanted by DR who uses NO touch TECHNIQUE.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”