new trimix user

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
rxmart5

new trimix user

Postby rxmart5 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 pm

hi, i just signed up to this site because I just found out about it. I am so glad that this topic is as important to other guys as it has been for me for over 10 years. I am not ready to say well having a hard on was fun but those days are over. I just staryed a prescription for trimix and injected to close to the head i guess and the next day had a big bruise. It went away but is still sore when erect. Has this happened to anyone, if it has how long before it heals and do you know what caused it. Thanks guys

Peckerwood

Re: new trimix user

Postby Peckerwood » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Have you looked at the tutorials and examples of injections and where to inject that have been posted on Frank Talk? I highly recommend your doing this before you inject again. Click on Ohohiokikanes' injection series for very detailed instructions and examples. You should be fine very soon, but it is very important to inject at the right location on your penis, and it's definitely not close to the glans (unless you have a very short penis :) ).

John

rxmart5

Re: new trimix user

Postby rxmart5 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:58 am

thanks for that info, I will look into in.
Bob

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”