New and worried

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Lost Sheep

Re: New and worried

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:57 pm

Blippo wrote:(edited for focus)
I can still get erect but only from manipulation, occasionally without pills too but I have to be sitting or lying. If stood up forget it.

No morning wood.

Does this sound like venous leak?
Any way of staving it off? Exercise and diet.

Should i see doctor.

I have high bp on Lisinopril.
I also have inguinal hernia.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for asking this vital question.

No morning wood and difficulty in getting erect suggests it could be something other than venous leak (though leakage is also possible) I would suspect arterial insufficiency as a potential cause.

Yes, you should seek a practitioner who specializes in men's sexual health if you can find one. Many urologists practice general urology and are not focused on the specific problems men can have Remember, urologists practice on women and men and do kidneys, bladders etc which does not permit them to delve as deeply into erectile function as one who specializes.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LMCatman

Re: New and worried

Postby LMCatman » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:01 pm

While this may not help.... as I aged and before RP and implants, I found that if I fucked standing up (like standing by the bed with her face up on the bed), I could stay hard. If I lay down...erection gone. Hope it helps. Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”