Cycling and masterbation after revision surgery

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
cobylinks

Cycling and masterbation after revision surgery

Postby cobylinks » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:00 pm

So I had revision surgery on the 22 of June. The pump failed after 3.5 years.
The doctor stated that he only replaced the pump because everything else looked great.
My question: do I really need to wait to have sex or master bate for 6-8 weeks minimum?
The cut on my scroatum is pretty well healed and I want to try out the new pump.
Dr said their would be no loss of size or girth because he didn't touch the coloplast Titan other than to replace the pump. All opinions appreciated!
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

Lost Sheep

Re: Cycling and masterbation after revision surgery

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:50 am

Since you had surgery on your scrotum and that is where the pump is, your new incision might be a factor in the timing of you using the pump. Also, since it is a new pump and the tissues around it have been disturbed recently, that would be a factor. Both factors are applicable to your particular revision just as they were with your virgin implant.

Have you checked in with your surgeon on this?

As far as the implant itself and the reservoir, I don't think they would make you have to wait. But I am not a medico, so take that with a grain of salt.

Masturbation should not be a factor, I think. Nor fellatio.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

cobylinks

Re: Cycling and masterbation after revision surgery

Postby cobylinks » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:50 am

Thanks. I agree
I tried it out last night with masturbation.
Worked great and felt great. Been about three weeks so was really looking forward
to playing. I wasn't disappointed.
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”