Hello from Southwest Florida

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
jusstan

Hello from Southwest Florida

Postby jusstan » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:19 am

61 - married, to my very supportive wife, for 10 years. Major pelvic injury in Aug, 21 caused ED. I could still have sex with a 1/2 chubby, with lots of effort, still felt good and somewhat normal. Tried pills, they were helpful. Injections were better but painful. I got a Coloplast Titan implant 12.2.22 healed well. NOW I CAN'T ORGASM! WHY
Age 61 married. Major pelvic injury Aug 21. Coloplast Titan implant Dec 2, 2022. NOW I CAN’T ORGASM! WHY??

Old Guy

Re: Hello from Southwest Florida

Postby Old Guy » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:24 pm

Welcome. I see your implant was not that long ago. They did some major moving things around during surgery. It's going to take time to let the nerves heal up so sensations return to pre-implant normal.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”