Entering, Taking a Seat

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
bobmielke

Entering, Taking a Seat

Postby bobmielke » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi all, I'm Bob. I'm a single 63 year old retired guy living in Portland, Oregon. I found this site by doing a Google search for information on the Viberect medical device for Erectile Dysfunction. I'm an avid photographer, especially in retirement. The Pacific Northwest is a paradise so I'm never without available subject matter. I don't exactly know what to expect from this site but as long as I find it interesting and informative I'll drop by now and then. - Bob

Dave48003

Re: Entering, Taking a Seat

Postby Dave48003 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi Bob, I'm Dave. I found this site through a referral from another forum as I was looking for guidance in my decision to get an implant. That story is on this site, I won't bore you with it now as you can easily find it. I do want to tell you what to expect from this site: a great group of guys who will support you and stand by you in your struggle with E D and a solution to it. We will pass along out experiences and thoughts and suggestions, and celebrate when you find a solution to your problem. We also have some bawdy conversation in the chatroom, not gross, just honest and in guy terms, not medical terms. Welcome!
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”