Another bionic brother

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Anfornee

Another bionic brother

Postby Anfornee » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:45 am

I’m a 53 year old retired cop. My friends call me Ant. Im an amateur bodybuilder, motorcyclist and proud dad and grandpa. I’ve had Ed in one form or other since my 30’s. I used pill’s successfully for a decade before moving on to bi and then tri-mix. That was good for about 6-7 years before I kept having to bump the dose until it was obvious it wasn’t working anymore.

I was implanted with a Coloplast Titan by Dr Chirag Dave at Advanced Urology in Marietta GA. (I don’t have the exact measurements of it all yet but the doc used the Xl 26 mm). I’m thrilled with the size. No length loss and only a bit of girth loss that will come back according to the surgeon. He used an infrapubic approach. My only issue with that approach is the scar, but no one has said a thing about it so I don’t even think about it anymore.

It’s so nice to not have to bring a “kit” with me and having to worry about keeping the injectable stuff cold. It’s also a bit more spontaneous. This has been life changing for me. I am in the lifestyle and my popularity in those circles has increased dramatically.

This is a great community and I hope I can add to it
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

silver daddy 1960

Re: Another bionic brother

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:57 am

Welcome and Congratulations on the new you! I am very happy with my Implant too.

Silver Daddy 1960
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”