Greetings from Kansas

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
revdebo

Greetings from Kansas

Postby revdebo » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:54 pm

Hello, my name is Keon. I'm 48 and I'm a AVR survivor. I hope get gather information and contribute where I can. I suffered from Priapism and haven't ben able to get a solid erection since.

GoodWood

Re: Greetings from Kansas

Postby GoodWood » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:55 pm

Welcome Keon,

You are in the right place. The first step is finding a great urologist who has some experience with men’s sexual health, not just kidney stone and enlarged prostates.

You’ll find lots of support and info here but having a great doc is vital.

“AVR”? Aortic valve replacement?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

revdebo

Postby revdebo » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:05 pm

GoodWood wrote:Welcome Keon,

You are in the right place. The first step is finding a great urologist who has some experience with men’s sexual health, not just kidney stone and enlarged prostates.

You’ll find lots of support and info here but having a great doc is vital.

“AVR”? Aortic valve replacement?

Yes Aortic valve replacement in February of this year

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Hello from Ohio. Hope the forum helps you out

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”