Hi, I'm new to trimix and could use some guidance

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Treehouse

Hi, I'm new to trimix and could use some guidance

Postby Treehouse » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Hello. I’m 62 years old in good shape with well-controlled Type 2 diabetes. I’ve tried all the pills over the past two years but none would give me sufficient wood to penetrate. I’ve recently discovered Trimix and have made four injections so far.
I’m trying to find the optimum dose. I think I’m using a relative weak mixture for Trimix. It’s 15MG PAP/ 0.5MGPHE /5mcg PGE. After demonstrating the injection technique with saline, Doc said try 30 units and work up. I decided to be conservative and tried 22 units for my first injection. Woody responded at about 50%. Next tried 30 units, Woody grew to about 80%. I thought that might be enough with female stimulation so tried 30 units again with my naked girlfriend waiting in bed for me. I must not have injected correctly because Woody only managed maybe 20%. Very disappointing! Next on my own I tried 36 units. Wow, good wood 95%+, definitely could penetrate with it. Woody deflated to 50% after ejaculation. But stayed there for the next 30 minutes or so. I’m thinking about going up another 2 units. Just wondering about what more experienced Trimix users might think of that approach. I’m trying to be able to reach the 1-½ hour duration of excellent wood for marathon sex. My new girl friend is hotter than a two-dollar pistol and I want to make sure that with the next attempt I’ll be sending her into orbit. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

antelope

Re: Hi, I'm new to trimix and could use some guidance

Postby antelope » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Welcome Treehouse,

We're about the same age and my ED is also caused by Type 2 diabetes. Pills didn't work for me either, but Trimix injections have proven to be the workable answer for me--for almost 2 years. Here are a couple of random thoughts based on my experience and on the many comments that have been offered here on trimix dosage.

30 units is not a huge dose. My doc started me at 30 and I didn't need to go higher. Others have stated they have gone on up to 50 units with doctor's permission.

The more you inject, the less happy juice it takes. Conversely, injection "early and often" while maintaining the same dosage should give you a harder erection that last longer and survives multiple rounds, as it were.

Onset of deflation after ejaculation is not necessarily a bad thing--beats a trip to the ER any day. I have found that Little G responds well to various types of stimulation even after beginning to deflate. Sometimes Rounds 2 and 3 can be as productive as they were 40 years ago.

Doc and pharmacist both told me that, barring severe veinous leakage, the right trimix dose properly administered would give me a blue veiner whether I wanted one or not. The chemisty works. Don't give up.

No doubt other prickstickers will have some good advice for you. For sure, I am happy with and grateful for my pecker-picker-upper therapy.

Best wishes for hard times.

Greg

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”