Hello from Fla

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
HappyAgain

Hello from Fla

Postby HappyAgain » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:24 pm

Hello 58Y/O and I’m 6 months post titan implant. Life is great again. My male ego was severely bruised by not being able to get an erection. Life is awesome now. Gained back my full length and extra girth. Wife’s so pleased with it as well. Living in Florida and happy again.
I had 2 major heart attacks, triple bypass and 4 lower back surgeries in the 5 years before my implant.

abhishek26

Re: Hello from Fla

Postby abhishek26 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:53 pm

HappyAgain wrote:Hello 58Y/O and I’m 6 months post titan implant. Life is great again. My male ego was severely bruised by not being able to get an erection. Life is awesome now. Gained back my full length and extra girth. Wife’s so pleased with it as well. Living in Florida and happy again.
I had 2 major heart attacks, triple bypass and 4 lower back surgeries in the 5 years before my implant.

Awesome to hear my Florida Brother! :D
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

dunbar57

Postby dunbar57 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:03 pm

Who did your surgery? I'm scheduled with Dr. Brady in Orlando mid-July.

HappyAgain wrote:Hello 58Y/O and I’m 6 months post titan implant. Life is great again. My male ego was severely bruised by not being able to get an erection. Life is awesome now. Gained back my full length and extra girth. Wife’s so pleased with it as well. Living in Florida and happy again.
66, married 40+ years. Robotic Prostatectomy with 50% of nerves spared 8/21. Cancer returned 4/22. 38 Radiation treatments. Coloplast Titan implant 20cm + 2cm with Dr. Paul Perito 10/22. Cancer is back 3/23.

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:10 pm

Deleted
Last edited by HappyAgain on Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:10 pm

Btw, do you know what implant you’ll be getting?

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:53 pm

Welcome! This is so great to hear. I have been seriously considering getting an implant myself, and am scheduled for an appointment with Dr. Kevin McVary on June 9.

Congratulations on your implant! Wonderful to hear that you're so delighted with it.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”