Just Told Today I'm Out Of Options

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
DaveKell

Re: Just Told Today I'm Out Of Options

Postby DaveKell » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am

I'm going for it. Calling the Uro later today and telling them to schedule the surgery. The generous sharing of experiences I found at this site made the decision a no brainer. Thanks to all who replied to my posts. I can't wait to finally feel a hard dick in my hands right before my wife takes hold of it and we revisit our favorite positions we haven't done in ten years. I'm glad I lasted long enough to get to this point, one time not long ago I had a bottle with enough prescription pain meds in it to kill three people and almost ate it all over this issue. I know firsthand what ED will do to your mind and here I found out I was far from alone. This place has been a true life save for me!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Woohoo!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Congratulations Dave.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Bob

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Dave:

Another Dave here from Michigan. I think you already have heard from enough guys about the physical part, I don't need to dwell on that. In my case, I do get engorgement of the head when I get turned on, its great. My wife can tell the difference, but it really hasn't made it any less plearsurable for her. The fact I remain hard and long make things better.

What I wasn't really prepared for was the difference this made in my self perception. My whole outlook has changed, and I think you too will find this to be the case. As a young guy, I could not count on an erection, ever. Bad for the ego. Now, I feel like I can satisfy anyone at any time. My wife won't let me test that theory, but it is a wonderful feeling! lol.

Best wishes and keep us posted.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:06 am

Way to go Dave...keep us posted. This decision is a life changer. You can bet the farm you won't regret it...:D
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”