Just saying Hi from Scotland :)

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
sob2012

Just saying Hi from Scotland :)

Postby sob2012 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi folks, very happy to have found such a knowledgeable forum with helpful people.

Iam hoping to learn as much as possible in treating my peyronies, veinous leakage and ed since the age of 16, Thank you guys for making this site possible.

Cheers,

Stevie

regguy1967

Re: Just saying Hi from Scotland :)

Postby regguy1967 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome you will find a lot of info and support here good luck!
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Stevie:

Welcome. It is nice to have a guy from Scotland. One of my favorite places on earth!!! Well, as long as you continue to produce that elixir of the gods- Single Malt Scotch!! Besides the countryside appears to be some of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen.

There is a fair amount of experience here. I'm here because of PCa and required robotic surgery so can't help with your major issues. But regardless of our etiology the ED demon stalks all of us. In spite of the distance and time zone separation, do join in the chat room when you can. I was on with a guy from England last week. This place can be amazing!

This is a cool place and you may well find yourself meeting guys from all over the globe.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

RugbyDave

Postby RugbyDave » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:37 am

Welcome and it's good to see a fellow Brit here.

Lots of very informed people on here and plenty of info and support.

Have good look round you'll find things you did not even know you needed.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”