New guy story - long first post

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Martin6469

Re: New guy story - long first post

Postby Martin6469 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:22 pm

Injecting is still tricky for me after three years! And when I started, it took me close to a month to get the right dose. I still get misses. But it's doable. Patience pays off! Just don't get frustrated and inject twice in one session - you'll get priapism.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:22 pm

Covidtookit wrote:Did my first self injection of 0.1ml
Nadda, nothing, zilch, freaking super disappointed.
Doc did the left side first time with 0.2 ml, I did right side. No pain, plunger had no hesitation, felt exactly like the docs office.

Should have 0.2 left in the vial, think I’ll try 0.15 left side Sunday maybe.

This sux.

It'll work. You already know you respond to the drug from your first dose. Now you just gotta figure out the right dose and master the injection technique and you'll love it.
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

Covidtookit

Postby Covidtookit » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:45 pm

Really glad I found this site, the advice and support is priceless. When I get more supplies gonna try the left side with 0.15. Already talked with the spousal unit, if I get a long lasting one, we’ll just see how many times we can “achieve the goal”.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”