I'm new here...excited to have my surgery!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
thegatter

I'm new here...excited to have my surgery!

Postby thegatter » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:15 am

Hello Everyone. I am a 62 yr old man, DaVinci prostate removal three years ago in October. I am scheduled for implant surgery on 9/11 this year. I am happy, thrilled, excited and anxious. I'm hoping for the AMS LGX, but doctor said he normally uses AMS 700CX......but will see what he can do once he's inside. I am way too young to go the rest of my life without an erection. I can hardly wait for Sept. 11!

antelope

Re: I'm new here...excited to have my surgery!

Postby antelope » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:06 am

Good for you! Best wishes and keep us posted.

Greg
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Thats great news for you guy. Welcome to FT. Do keep us posted on your progress and join us in the chat room sometime.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 am

Welcome to FT and best of luck with your up-coming Implant Procedure.
I was implanted with the Colplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
My wife and I love my Implant.
It restored both our sex life and the emotional bond between us.
I wish the same for you.

Bob

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I was implanted with the LGX on St. Paddy's Day 2011. Me and my bionic leprechaun are getting along great. Like Bob, it has restored our sex life and strengthened the bond between my wife and I. We recently celebrated 39 years of marriage with a marathon session with the new tool. We both agree, it is amazing to us that sex is better now than it was on our honeymoon! For someone who suffered with ED since my teen years, this thing is life changing. Good luck!
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”