Introductions and Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
UTprospect

Introductions and Hello

Postby UTprospect » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I will be primarily visiting the implant section. My user name is UTprospect. Bloggers at Web MD pointed me in this direction. I must say that I am impressed with the support group.. Your info and support is a most kind and generous gift to the readers.. Thank you!!!!

There is more info here than I can get from my URO.. Armed with your info I ping my URO and his PA and realize that you have to ask if not beg for info from the Docs until they realize that your are beginning to know something :)
Here's some beginning background on my case..
I have had a prostatectomy and implant is prescribed by my URO.. Can any and all of you please share your research and experiences?? I am a bit skeptical of Doctors comments..as my original " world class" urologists said that I had 90% that I would have full recovery. My prostatectomy was 2 years 2 months ago and here i am trying to find a way save my erection. I seek "end user" info and also have much info to offer. I have data on the Osbon pump, triple P and the recovery recommendations I have recieved from 3 UROs I will post some detail on my case to the implants forum and wish all of you good health..
UTprospect

Cajun Jeff

Re: Introductions and Hello

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:19 am

UT, welcome to FT. Like you my Dr started talking Implant at the 1 year mark and he would not start me on injections. I found a new Dr that got me going with injections and that has changed my life in a good way. At this time I am very pleased with the results of injections. I know a few boys that the injections Reed up the pecker and they are now back in the game without te injection. Best of luck don't. Give up. We are here if you have questions. Lots of life experiences.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”