Is age an issue?

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Skyguy

Is age an issue?

Postby Skyguy » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:21 pm

I haven't had intercourse with my wife for years because I could not achieve an erection but recently heard about penal implants and am wondering if there are any out there who had the procedure at age 84? I tried all the alternatives - pills, vacuums, penal shots with no success.

KenJ1947

Re: Is age an issue?

Postby KenJ1947 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:54 pm

Skyguy wrote:I haven't had intercourse with my wife for years because I could not achieve an erection but recently heard about penal implants and am wondering if there are any out there who had the procedure at age 84? I tried all the alternatives - pills, vacuums, penal shots with no success.

I'm 74 (73 when implanted). If you consider having the procedure, your doctor will give you at least a mini-physical to determine if you are healthy enough. My wife and I hadn't had sex for many years due to physical issues. I was pleasantly shocked when she said she wanted to have sex again. That began my travels to get an erection again that led to my implant. Still in the healing process but we have had sex several times the past two months.

As one ad urges, just do it if your doctor approves!
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

charlie

Re: Is age an issue?

Postby charlie » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:10 pm

Hi Sky, I have just been implanted at age 70,When chatting to the urologist nurse who deflated me after the surgery I asked him if I was the oldest my Dr had implanted he grinned and said no. The oldest was 90 and loving it ,,,,,,so I’d say if you are fit enough and your urologist says yes go for it.best of luck keep us informed,,,,
Implanted on the 22/07/2021. AMS.CX 18cm /4cm rte was 5.5” pre implant lost no lenght still 5.5”

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”